This eye-catching black United We Stand 9-11 Tribute hoodie is the perfect way to pay tribute to the heroes and victims of September 11, 2001 and to the strength and unity of the American people.
- Features the words United We Stand LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE, accented with an an original design featuring the American bald eagle, Stars and Stripes, and the World Trade Center site.
- Vivid full-color print allows the beautiful artwork to really stand out
- Smooth, low-pill surface
- Warm, comfortable 50% cotton/50% polyester blend
- Double-needle stitching
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Drawstring hood
- Printed in USA on a top quality imported black sweatshirt
10% of the proceeds from this item will be donated to benefit
Tuesday's Children. Tuesday’s Children is a non-profit family service organization that has made a long term commitment to every individual impacted by the events of September 11, 2001 and more recently those who have been impacted by terrorist incidents worldwide. Since 2001, Tuesday’s Children has promoted healing and recovery by strengthening family resilience, providing individual coping and life management skills and creating community through programs, mental health support and family engagement opportunities.
To find out more about Tuesday's Children, please visit Tuesday's Children.