Here's underwear that's way more than something you just wear under your street clothes. It's designed and quality manufactured by TRU-SPEC® to be one of the world's most wearable undergarments for both military and public safety professionals. Manufactured from CORDURA® brand Baselayer fabrics, a 60/40 cotton/nylon jersey knit that's more protective, more comfortable, more durable, more versatile than 100% cotton. It's among the world's most unique collections of functional apparel.
- No Melt. No Drip. CORDURA® brand Baselayer won't melt like polyester so it reduces burn injury severity and helps protect against flash fires.
- No Sweat. CORDURA® brand Baselayer absorbs moisture much more quickly than 100% cotton. It actually wicks moisture away from the skin and dries 2.5 times faster than 100% cotton.
- Tough and Durable With greater strength-to-weight ratio than cotton and exceptional abrasion resistance, CORDURA® brand Baselayer fabric is much less susceptible to holes, tears, and snags.
- Extreme Comfort CORDURA® brand Baselayer is ultra soft to the touch and against the skin. The fabric actually breathes and allows air to reach the body, so it's as comfortable to wear as it is safe. TRU-SPEC®'s CORDURA® brand Baselayer undergarments are manufactured with flat seam construction to reduce friction and with offset shoulder seams to avoid seam stacking.
- freshFX Made with freshFX® fabric technology for long term body odor resistance.
- Made in the USA