The Propper™ Women's NFPA-Compliant ABU Coat is made by Propper™, the brand trusted by the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide. Certified to NFPA 1975 standards for station/work uniforms for emergency services, the NFPA-Compliant ABU can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring fire-retardant fabric. If you need tough, durable, reliable clothing you can rely on, count on Propper™.
- Made of 100% Cotton Ripstop material. Lightweight, breathable, and tear resistant. Provides the softest feel. Not as durable as poly/cotton or nylon/cotton as it will fade, shrink, wrinkle, more quickly then those materials. May loose some color after washings. More about fabrics and materials.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-13B
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Reinforced elbows
- Two-channel pen pocket on forearm
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- Can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric
- Available in sizes 4 - 16 even sizes Extra Short, 2 - 18 even sizes Short, 2 - 20 even sizes Regular, 6 - 18 even sizes Long
- Available in colors Air Force Digital Tiger Stripe
- Propper Item #F5487-55