The Propper™ MultiCam® Nylon/Cotton Ripstop ACU Coat is made by Propper™, the brand trusted by the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide. The Propper™ ACU Coat is part of the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) the authentic uniform of the U.S. Army. If you need tough, durable, reliable clothing you can rely on, count on Propper™.
- Made of durable 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material, also known as NYCO ripstop. NYCO is the fabric choice by the military. Provides excellent comfort and durability. Resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling, improving the longevity of the garment. The Ripstop pattern integrates coarse fibers throughout the fabric in a grid pattern, providing excellent protection against tears.
More about fabrics and materials.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- Available in sizes XS - XL Extra Short, XS - 2XL Short, XS - 4XL Regular, XS - 3XL Long, XS - XL Extra Long
- Available in colors MultiCam®, Universal Pattern (Army Digital Camo)
- Propper Item #F5459-21