The Propper™ Men’s Tan MCPS Type I Jacket is made by Propper™, the brand trusted by the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide. MCPS stands for Multi-Climate Protection System. The MCPS delivers the protection you need against wind, rain, rotorwash, and other weather conditions that can impede performance. Get flame, thermal, and environmental protection along with penetration resistance to POL contaminants, all in a lightweight ensemble. Made of breathable GORE-TEX® membrane between a flame-resistant NOMEX® fabric and a NOMEX® fabric knit backer. A water resistant internal pocket offers safe storage for your important documents and electronics. If you need tough, durable, reliable clothing you can rely on, count on Propper™.
- Type I designed for rotary and fixed wing aircraft without eject seats
- NOMEX® with GORE-TEX® membrane for flame resistance that is lightweight, waterproof and breathable
- NOMEX® fire protection properties are built directly into the fibers so they can never be washed out or worn away.
More about fabrics and materials.
- Fabric is lightweight and will never fade
- NIR compliant
- Removable hood
- Zippered exterior chest pocket
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Water-resistant zipper front with cloth pull
- Reinforced elbows
- Combination covered pen pocket/zippered pocket on the left sleeve
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force
- Available in sizes XS - XL Short, Regular, Long
- Available in colors Tan, Sage Green
- Propper Item #F1467-39
- Made in the USA