The Propper™ Khaki Poly/Cotton Ripstop Button Fly BDU Trousers are made by Propper™, the brand trusted by the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide. If you need tough, durable, reliable clothing you can rely on, count on Propper™.
- Made of durable Battle Rip® fabric. Battle Rip® is the 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric exclusive to Propper™. This all-season weight fabric is durable, comfortable, and fade resistant. These qualities make Battle Rip® the fabric of choice for the public safety community. Any Propper™ item marked with Battle Rip® can be matched with any other to create a matching uniform.
More about fabrics and materials.
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Available in sizes S - L Short, XS - 4XL Regular, S - 3XL Long
- Available in colors Black, Grey, Dark Grey, Sheriff’s Brown, Khaki, Olive Drab, A-TACS AU Camo™*, A-TACS FG Camo™*, Dark Navy Blue, , *Not available in S - L Short and 3XL Long
- Propper Item #F5201-38