The Propper™ Foul Weather Trousers II are made by Propper™, the brand trusted by the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide. The Propper™ Foul Weather Trousers II are resistant to DEET, jet diesel, salt water, oil, and other types of petroleum. Made of GORE-TEX® to be lightweight and highly adaptable to surrounding temperatures. The Propper™ Foul Weather Trousers II are part of the Propper™ Authentic Coast Guard Collection designed to protect U.S. Coast Guard personnel from the most extreme weather conditions including freezing rain and hurricane force winds. If you need tough, durable, reliable clothing you can rely on, count on Propper™.
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
More about fabrics and materials.
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Zipper fly with sturdy snap closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two pass-through front pockets
- Moisture-wicking barriers at leg openings
- Zippered leg openings
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at leg openings
- Available in sizes XS - 3XL Extra Short, Short, Regular, Long, Extra Long
- Available in colors U.S. Coast Guard Blue
- Propper Item #F5207-74
- Made in the USA