The Propper™ Defender™ Halo II LAPD Navy Blue Reversible Hi-Vis Duty Jacket is made by Propper™, the brand trusted by the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide. The Propper Defender™ Halo II Reversible Hi-Vis Duty Jacket is part of the Propper Defender™ Collection, inspired by high-grade military and professional ski and mountain gear. Features HALT™ barrier for superior waterproof and windproof protection and the exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS), a Special Forces inspired, integrated, stow-away hood contured to the face for maximum visibility. This lightweight line replaces other heavy, outdated law enforcement jackets. If you need tough, durable, reliable clothing you can rely on, count on Propper™.
- HALT™ barrier provides superior windproof, waterproof and breathable performance
- Action Fit design with articulated sleeves and elbows provides a superior anatomical fit and allows for a greater range of motion.
- ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Military-inspired, three-slot epaulets
- PROPPER™ exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS), a unique stow-away hood contoured to your face and head to provide maximum visibility. It easily adjusts using elastic pull-down drawcords with barrel locks and neatly tucks away into a stowable pocket to eliminate bulk around the neck. The hood also features a thermo-laminate visor to shield from rain.
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Two chest-high microphone tabs on hi-vis side
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Custom-molded badge tab accepts standard law enforcement badges
- Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon
- 100% Nylon
- Available in sizes XS - 5XL Regular, M - 3XL Long
- Available in colors Black, LAPD Navy Blue
- Propper Item #F5473-75