The Propper™ Army Digital Camo Nylon/Cotton Ripstop ACU Trousers are made by Propper™, the brand trusted by the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide. If you need tough, durable, reliable clothing you can rely on, count on Propper™.
- Made of durable 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material, also known as NYCO ripstop. NYCO is the fabric choice by the military. Provides excellent comfort and durability. Resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling, improving the longevity of the garment. The Ripstop pattern integrates coarse fibers throughout the fabric in a grid pattern, providing excellent protection against tears.
More about fabrics and materials.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- Available in sizes XS - XL Extra Short, XS - 2XL Short, XS - 4XL Regular, XS - 3XL Long, XS - XL Extra Long
- Available in colors MultiCam®, Universal Pattern (Army Digital Camo)
- Propper Item #F5209-21