Featuring Some of the Most Unforgettable Footage from the Korean War Front
Our Korea Battles Not Forgotten DVD set includes a set of four revealing DVDs illustrating U.S. involvement in "the Forgotten War." These are war movies from the National Archives, shown as they were originally filmed and edited. Complete with the following features:
Our Korea Battles Not Forgotten DVD set makes a great gift!
- Includes four DVDs featuring fourteen captivating films:
- This is Korea (1951): Hollywood director John Ford's documentary that features rare color footage of air and ground attacks.
- One Year in Korea (1951): A report on the war's first year with rare footage of U.S. forces, General MacArthur, and more.
- The Korea Story (1953): Footage from events in Korea between WWII and the start of the Korean conflict.
- Christmas in Korea (1953): Heart-wrenching interviews with U.S. soldiers in Korea during the holidays.
- The 24th Infantry Division in Korea (1954): A filmed history of the 24th Division that includes intense battle footage.
- The 2nd Infantry Division in Korea (1954): The "Indianhead Division" in Korea, plus close-ups of soldiers and battle scenes.
- Operation Inchon (1951): A documentary on U.N. forces in Korea and the Invasion of Inchon in August and September of 1950.
- A Motion Picture History of the Korean War (1953): The post-war state of South Korea featuring President Truman, the arrival of U.S. soldiers, and more.
- U.N. Offensive (1952): See startling documentary footage of street fighting, massacres, marching, and more during the combat offensive in Korea, the recapture of Seoul, and the capture of Pyongyang.
- The Crime of Korea (1950): A war correspondent reports on Korea after its liberation from Japan in 1955, including coverage on the Communist destruction and devastation of the country.
- The Marines in Korea (1953): Get up close with footage taken on the Korean War battlefields, plus film of amphibious operations.
- The U.N. Aids Republic of Korea in the Fight against Aggression (1950): A documentary on the U.N.'s preservation of South Korea.
- Third Division in Korea (1956): Audie Murphy stars in this story of the Korean conflict filmed on the frontline.
- U.S. Forces cross the 38th Parallel (1951): Rare footage of troops in "Operation Tomahawk," Eisenhower, and combat.
- Watch rarely seen films, heart-wrenching holiday greetings, and more.
- Digitally remastered for pristine quality to give you the highest quality collection of war films available anywhere
- Total run time: Approximately 375 minutes
- This program is not rated. May contain scenes and language not suitable for all viewers.